My mta.scm

what the hell are you doing Gun-Nut.. don't think other people that are connected to a game will see you driving in a bus or a speeder.. it'll only cause other people to have crashes and such.

You are messing up the game for other players like this. And you're not allowed to change the mta.scm, as can be read in the license.

Here I got the End user license from manual.pdf:

End user License agreement

We are not going to bore you with a full page of lawyer talk. But we will keep it simple. MTA all graphics,

code and other belongings are copyright protected. They are the property of the MTA team and distributed

for free via the internet. If you want to redistribute them, you may do so in unaltered form. Any alteration

done by a non team member will be looked at as an infraction of this agreement.

The MTA team can not be held responsible for any damage on your computer.

All software released is tested on as many systems as possible and is considered as “in development”.

Jeez dont be so harsh on Gun-Nut hell why not take his ideas right there starting at the mansion. that is my fav spot to load vc i like starting there not by the malibu club! i see 2 hunters in those screenshots! do you know how happy that would make some people? everyone is allways fighting over them because there is only 1 hunter! yes i know its your mod and no one should be editing it but then again where we supposed to edit the game files to create a online mod? hes the first guy ive seen put some work in for no reason at all. if anything the DEV's of this mod should say thank you and maybe your ideas will be added in next release im not saying this is worthy to be added into the next release but damn i know there is so many people who want to help this mod out as much as possible. how would he know that other people would not see the coach if he edited the mod? i dont see anything on this site that explains what was added into the release and what could cause any problems or possible fixes! cant expect no one to mess with you mod because it says not too there could be 10% who has allready found fixes or added in things that could of helped the devs on the next release. but since we arent supposed to mess with the mod why would we post it? just an idea why not open a section to found fixes or working ideas? i know for a fact you devs arent god so you will make mistakes on each release and someone could of found that problem and posted about it or posted a fix. yeah i know most of you guys are saying what an ass damn bast@#d should be shot for such a post but you know somewheres in my post im right :)

:Edit: if you read the vc's read me on way on the bottum it says

This software and documentation

Copyright © 2003 Rockstar Games.

Kinda funny how we could take their "Software" and edit it then Copywrite their own files then post it on a "Public domain" hehe something seem wrong here somewheres?

hes the first guy ive seen put some work in for no reason at all

Your joking ... right? What about each and every single MTA Team Member? We have dedicated the past couple months (or more) of are lives to MTA, to only see it being destroyed by Cheaters, Trainer Users and Flooders.

how would he know that other people would not see the coach if he edited the mod?

He would know this as we have stated it time and time again in the forums, etc... etc...

The most important thing if you do edit the MTA files is that you DO NOT use them online, as it will cause problems for everyone else.

Just think before you act and read the forums, as we have stated on more than one occasion what could happen if things are changed.

Ok im seriously sorry for mistaking this part "hes the first guy ive seen put some work in for no reason at all" i was trying to say as a player hes the only one ive seen put some work into the mod yes you devs did the best job so far with the vc mod its the number1 mod so far and since you have a "team" and dont release releases each damn day and hold untill you fix most the bugs to give us the best i see this mod getting to be the best vc mod and the funnest! but i realy do think you should allow players to help out even in the smallest way. no mater what the dev team will allways get the credits for this mod but would be nice if the mta community could take some part in helping create the mod

:Edit: "of are lives to MTA, to only see it being destroyed by Cheaters, Trainer Users and Flooders."

i dont know where you guys get the idea that its being Destroyed because its not! this happens with EVERY online game mod emulator that has ever came out. this can be very helpfull if its done at the start of the mod to help the devs track all the cheats and fix. yes it might give mta a bad name but comeon this is your first release cant expect it to be fool proof

im sure as mta grows and more releases are put out someone will come along and create an online trainer and again this happens in all games because some people cant take in the feeling of loosing witch is kinda sad but happens a lot. ever play unreal tournament/tactical ops? there is a team that creates a mod called "TOST" that is an anty-cheat and there is many others but this one seems to be the one that works the best from my experiance anyways ill get to the point! hehe well if players where allowed to help in that way this mod could move a lot faster

gun nut can do whatever the fuck he wants, he just can't distrubute it. so if any of you mta guys are still crying about it, tough shit, what are you going to do? ban him from the forums?? ooooh.

• MTA Team

Stoned Gorilla, u don't get it do u. It is custom mods like these that are the main cause of crashes of the game. We entered everything possible in our main.scm and it is not for tampering. It is already unstable and even the smallest change makes it just more unstable.

Once we have finished our release we are going to work on making our mod modable.

he may write his own files as mush as he wants, but he may not tamper with our mod and he may not use his own files online..

Also he may not redistribute mta with his own .scm file as stated before. All this to keep the current game as stable as possible.

There is a reason why there is no coach in the game, no sniper rifle or no boats :idea:

gun nut can do whatever the fuck he wants, he just can't distrubute it. so if any of you mta guys are still crying about it, tough shit, what are you going to do? ban him from the forums?? ooooh.

I think you're either stoned or just dumb.. i don't like people like you, and if i ever think about banning Gun-Nut, which i normally don't do, you're probably already banned from this forum.

• MTA Team

i think we should ban that gorilla for talking to us like that, what a lack of respect after all we already did, met me guess, he has Win98 and can't play and is therefore pissed at us and finds this a perfect way to shit on our head.

U now gorilla, it's because of ppl like you some modders stop making great mods. so therefore those 4 nice words

SHUT THE FUCk UP u clearly do not know what you are talking about

I should just tell you all of this. Me, Gun-Nut and his bro are the only one's who use this. We don't use it on servers. I make a non-ase, password server and we use this mta.scm. It isn't any more unstable than it was i should say. So I think we should just stop talking about this and close the thread.