Why doens't nobody now how to mutliplay with vice city

Guest gtainstructer

Everybody asks me at Mta-vc how tot start a game ??

Can i have make a site about helping with starting a game iam a useful piece i think and a link from your website to tha ''How to start a multiplay game site'' Thanx

Because they r n00bs and r stupid, and should i go on? I can make a whole list.

1. They don't read the readme.

2. They don't read the FAQ.

3. They don't go to the forums.

4. They are too stupid to figure it out them selves.

5. They just like to annoy people on the servers.

etc, etc, etc............

6. the're dummy's.....................

lol everypeople are Dummy for you? You cannot say another thing? A ok your are 12 years little kid and you take all your day long to Blast newbie on forum! LOL

"french Quote"Tu fais pitié en criss mon gars, Un vrai CAVE en bon québécois!"Quote"

Don'T try to babelfish that one! :wink:

Instead of calling these peoples names, why justo you guys post something that can help them???

I've installed the game like the manual said and don't work!

It worked one time and now it's not working anymore!

The forum is created with the intention of helping anyone.

Why don't you guys that are already playing the game and tell us how do we make it to work here with us??

The forum isnt created specifically for the purpose of helping people, it is also for sharing ideas, experiences, screenshots. guaging the players reactions and views on possible changes and more.

The manual however, and the faq's and readme's ARE there to help you.

Seeing the same things posted here and asked on IRC all the time by people who havn't even made the effort to have more than a cursary glance at those documents, or to do a quick search of the forums for the dozens of other people who have had the same problems is EXTREMELY tiresome.