View this post ! now!! to be invisable

My first topic got locked >.< am gonna tell u how to be invisable but to do this it has to be in a freeroem server! when your in a server type in /ap 0 to be invisble and to be unvisable type in /ap 1000 u alomost change but idk :D.Fun to be invisable put speed to 3x and use knife >:D mhahahaha when u post a reply i wanna see thank you :D lol :mrgreen:

you seem to have missed that all the answers to your posts said this was useless... it's a command, i'm pretty sure it will also be mentioned on the help page (of course you've read that). seriously heres the hax i got for you: you can also spawn vehicles OMG! warp to other players (omg s0beit powerz, fear it!) and do much other stuff. this is not sa-mp, you can't amaze anyone with this here. instead you could do some productive work and tell some sa-mp players what they're missing (they will probably be amazed).

this second topic is even more fail than the first one, blokker didn't close it for no reason!

Ah am just posting a topic about how to invisable it works i donnt know why u saying these things :?

Because you don't even want to tell HOW and besides that, this is the SUGGESTIONS board. Do you know what suggestions are? They're ideas on making something better, not to place something stupid like this.

Just to clear it up for you.

Can't you just shut up soon? This is the forum, it's meant for relatively serious discussion, not random talk. At least not in this section. If you just want to babble, I suggest you find your way to the IRC Channel or browse down to the B.L.A.S.T. forum in the general section.

Seeing as the other topic you made was locked by a moderator, you should really take the point...

Also, you should learn how the EDIT button works. It allows you to EDIT your posts so you don't have to double post.