Free Hosting

Mazdaz

Question

Hello All. I have a server, and I host it myself. I see lots of people going around looking for hosting. I know, and can name out, 6 people who asked me to host for them. I accepted all 6. If you would like hosting for only 5$ a week, you can pm me. Fill out this form:

Server Name:

Wanted Server IP:

Wanted Server Port:

How Many Resources You Expect To Have:

How Many Slots You Want (5-90):

Most of you may want to know how you can modify your server when its being hosted. To do this, what you need to do is have one program. Teamviewer. With this you can take control of the computer. When you take control of computer, you can do whatever you want to your files, but I will lock others files. For a free 2 day trial, put FREE TRIAL on the bottum of the sign up form. FOr the payment, you just need to simply send 5$ to my paypal account. I will release the account information to you when you sign up.

If you think this is a scam, just don't bother saying anything, think first.

5 answers to this question

Last time I checked:

- $5 per week is not free.

- $5/week equals about 20$/month, and unless I'm much mistaken there are actually already better offers, by large and more trustworthy companies who specialize in hosting...

Where the price itself isn't better with actual hosting companies, let's face it - you're completely unknown and nobody has any reason to trust you. Much less when you try stopping people from saying this; it suggests that you have something to hide.

I was actually going to mention price too, $5 a Week = $110 a Year. I thought that was too expensive, but then I checked delux-host's prices, and it's actually competitive.

However, personally, I'd much rather use delux host, or another trusted hosting solution. After all, I don't trust having to pay to use Teamviewer when:

1. Teamviewer's site says the Program is free for viewing,

2. Other programs (RealVNC, LogMeIn, etc) are also free.

Though I may be tripping up on licensing issues here.