server is online, but no one can enter?

WallMart

Question

10 answers to this question

ooh ok but how do i change them properly? ive been trying for like 10 hours now non-stop changing the server thing and i just cant see what im doing wrong! ive changed my ip to static, entered the static ip into my router and set the port to both TCP and UDP, ive changed the ports in the config file, ive basically done everything the wiki tutorial told me to do. Tested like a hundred times... but, i cant find the ase thingy, its not in my router! i cant change it in any way and is nowhere listed or something. i am soooo confused :roll: if that program you told me about shows me the whole thing still is not working, ill go completely mad xD

im sick and tired of this...this...confusing work for something so easy!

okay so i checked with the port checker and indeed they are not open! how do i open them, what do i have to open and will it affect anything? sorry that i cant think for myself, you should understand i am quite frustrated and stressed :( and that all because i wanted to have fun with my friend in gta :shock:

You have anti-virus programs? Sure you do.... Try turning them off... Now try starting server again.

You shouldn't turn off antivirus programs. Firewalls are another matter entirely, although you shouldn't really disable them completely, either. Open the appropriate ports instead.