Begin...

Cedimedi

Question

Hey.

I tried out a resource(roller coaster) but it don't work, i need to load it manually... i've tried some stuff out how i could do it in the console ingame, but it didn't worked. I don't have that DOS window too, because that resource is for the map editor and i need to open the map editor. ;)

so my question:

how to load a resource in the mapeditor manually? I don't want to script my own server, just for that rescource. I'm allready learning other languages.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

If you've installed the RC editor properly in the resources folder, it should be listed under the "definitions" menu which can be openend with the "Definitions" button near the upper-center of the screen. Make sure "rollercoaster" or "rcg" or whatever it was called is on the right-hand side.

Oh and btw, the F8 window serves as the "DOS" window in "Map editor" or "Create server" mode. Also, you can use them in the chatbox by simply putting a "/" in front of the command. For instance:

/import stealth

(I guess you shouldn't import stealth that way though)

If you've installed the RC editor properly in the resources folder, it should be listed under the "definitions" menu which can be openend with the "Definitions" button near the upper-center of the screen. Make sure "rollercoaster" or "rcg" or whatever it was called is on the right-hand side.

Oh and btw, the F8 window serves as the "DOS" window in "Map editor" or "Create server" mode. Also, you can use them in the chatbox by simply putting a "/" in front of the command. For instance:

/import stealth

Thanks! But ehm its a bug in that resource and the creator says i should start it manually with the server... not via map editor. and i believe i need to be admin for /import ?

/import stealth

Thanks! But ehm its a bug in that resource and the creator says i should start it manually with the server... not via map editor. and i believe i need to be admin for /import ?

Bump :(