Problem with Race servers.

Miffy

Question

Fucking keep turning Ghost Mode on.

The whole fun of the game is being able to crash into eachother and push them over cliffs n stuff. I find it so funny when you're racing people and hit eachother and one of you comes off worse and it's just funny. When I'm playing with friends and it just makes everything so much more fun. With Ghost Mode it's just a really poor and unfun racer.

Come on server admins turn that shit off.

9 answers to this question

1. Some of us are actually good at racing and don't want a potentially good race with decent drivers ruined by some ass that cannot work out the brake from the handbrake.

2. I seriously doubt nearly every race server has ghostmode on constantly. What is most likely happening is ghostmode is on because the player count is too high. There's no way you can have a race on the majority of tracks in MTA with 15+ players or so without only the very first few not getting bogged down in a massive pile-up soon after the race starts. The gamemode is coded to force ghostmode on when a large amount of players are on.

And because Dragon's comment is very likely an attack on our team (yet again) I'd like to point out that our server actually has ghostmode forced off (regardless of playercounts) for the time being.

what team lol? i'd really like to know which team i seem to be insulting over and over again rofl.

being a good racer required you to live with idiots ramming you back when mta race was the latest release. i myself always did a good job racing, all i said is i don't like ghostmode, mostly because it's like playing alone with ghosts turned on.

No one likes to get raped by lag.

You know the lag was worse in MTASA Race... right?

It's not called 'lag' but vehicle interpolation but it doesn't mean there wont be a player with a high ping screwing up everyone's racing line.

just the desync of mta 1.0 is alot worser tehn in race.

Example: someone with lag

At race: if you hit a person at full speed the person get the impact some sec's later. but he will still get theh impact + damage

At mta 1.0.X: The perosn will not even feel the person and doesnt get any damage. while yourself get a huge impact at hp for nothing..