Just part of image

drifterCZ

Originally, there isn't any function for this. Although you can abuse labels in the case of GUI images. (to anyone who has a comment to that: DON'T... SAY... A WORD..! D:) For DX, this is not possible and the only way of cutting them off, is drawing them partially off-screen.

You can create a label at the size you want the picture to be. Then, create an image with the label as its parent. So for instance:

-- Warning: This is something I call hax, but I guess it works like you asked

local hax=guiCreateLabel(0,500,300,300,"",false)
guiCreateStaticImage(-100,-100,500,500,"hax.png",false,hax)

This causes 200 pixels horizontally and 200 pixels vertically to be invisible. In total, that is.

I'm not entirely sure if it's free of warnings/errors. Not even if it still works, last time I used it was sometime in DP2.

Originally, there isn't any function for this. Although you can abuse labels in the case of GUI images. (to anyone who has a comment to that: DON'T... SAY... A WORD..! D:) For DX, this is not possible and the only way of cutting them off, is drawing them partially off-screen.

You can create a label at the size you want the picture to be. Then, create an image with the label as its parent. So for instance:

-- Warning: This is something I call hax, but I guess it works like you asked

local hax=guiCreateLabel(0,500,300,300,"",false)
guiCreateStaticImage(-100,-100,500,500,"hax.png",false,hax)

This causes 200 pixels horizontally and 200 pixels vertically to be invisible. In total, that is.

I'm not entirely sure if it's free of warnings/errors. Not even if it still works, last time I used it was sometime in DP2.

just GENIAL! thanks