VCK and Blasta vs DR Gang Banger GANG WAR UPDATE MUST READ!!

HighMR[DR]

aiight this is what happened.. we stated simple fucking rules for the gang war.. we were to have 1 minute each to go around and get weapons cept body armour and grenades.. vck went first.. they got theor shit and then waited at the airport for us.. so then we got ut 1 minute and the second only 2 of us showed at the airport they satrted to attack the rule was that weed begin fighting when we ALL were there not just 2 dr and all of them more DR were on there way to the meeting point but they attacked before we were all there.. that got the DR Gang Bangers pissed so we went full out and ripped VCK a new asshole.. the second we started fucking them up they all left our server and pussied out cept for 2 guys Iggy(blasta) and Mikiro(vck) were the only True gangstahs that stayed and fought us .. so let it be known outta that gang war DR Gang Bangers FUCKED UP!.. VCK and Blasta.. Miriko and Iggy if u guys ever wnat a spot in the DR Gang Bangers well accept u ina second... cause u were the only 2 that showed u could stay there and fight an actuall fucking gang fight..

the only gay kids i see around this forum are the pussy fucking faggots like urself igg "dont swear" "it hurts my ears".. "stop being inmature" will you fucking kids grow some balls?... really... who gives a flying fuck?.. its like youve never heard the word fuck before?.. really like who fucking cares.. deal with it you dont like the swearing then dont read my posts you fucking half retarded down syndrom peice of fucking shit..

why you filled with so much hate man? do you really have that much problems that the only other words that come out of your mouth are fuck? get a grip man. oh and by the way I tried to ask for a match with me and MY VCK. not with any BLASTA or OMG members but with MY VCK and you didnt say shit. Like I said before, there was only 2 VCK members in there, me and Bump. you want an official vicory over us try fighting just us. but with the disrespect that you been showing I think that you'll find it hard to face ANY gang on if your not kicked off for acting the way you are. and yes in real life there are gangs that respect other gangs.

u think i give a fuck if the whole forum is flaming me here wtach this...

fuck cunt ass fuck mother fucker nigger fucking peice of horse shit cunt licking ass fucking whore cum guzzeling fucking peice of shit crap fucking fuck asshole, dumbfuck retarded ass fuck fuck fucking faggot fucking whore fucking anal fuck

ok HighMR, now i've had enough of you.. watch your language and keep showing some respect, otherwise you'll be punished.. the second thing is that it isn't really smart to play real gang wars with just the first actual release version of MTA:VC.

GOD, wtf is ur prob HighMR. I'm in your gang and i know ur not like this. Dude, say anything else like this and ill frickin quit ur gang and join VCK or sumtin. I've told u b4, they'll have wars with you even without the mouth!!!

EDIT: I quit the gang. They are so stupid, why don't they just learn that it isn't real life!