suggestion

I think it would be good to be able to set certain people as moderators in the game. They can drive police cars, or whatever. There could be a police chopper for a game moderator too....

Though to stop troublemakers, the cars should be bulletproof, invincible...etc... and if someone does find a way to blow it up, have it respawn next to the game moderator.

I would like to also add, that there should be more cars available, cause I don't want to end up walking to one end of the island looking for a car... or, allow the game moderators to provide a taxi service and allow friendly people to provide car pools... though I prefer just jacking them... though it would be a good laugh. to have a seperate button to carpool with someone.

First of all, the "police" idea is sorta stupid. All the moderators would be abusing this and would kill the fun of MP. And as for having more cars, the limit is set to 50 cars. If in the future they find a way to use less memory and have more cars in, they willl add more. If anything, just move some cars over to the islands. Because right in the beginning i see all the good cars, there r like tons. Spread some of those over by the airport and such.