Confused..... A LOT!

Dg4albania

New here and I want someones help. Anyones what know about scripting and such as. First of all when I run the server how does the server know wich mode he will read. EX I have dm and freamroam mode in the same folder. Second question, to make a complete new gamemode what do I need? I am looking on making a rp script. So I don't know if I should get a new mode or if I should edit an already one. Third Question: The script of the gamemode is on the resources folder? If yes than how I can make my own one? (I already have some html knowledge) tahts all.

Configure mtaserver.conf so server will apply only those modes you declared.

To make a new mode from scratch, you need to know the basics of lua coding and resources system in MTA so read wiki. Theres no public roleplay mode released atm, so you'll need to script it yourself.

Yeah took a look and its much clearer all now. Something else I wanted to ask is from what a script contained. Like I see javascript, html and so on. In sa:mp you were only creating one file wich was the script. But here what? Anyone can explain me? And also how a gamemode work?

Here you have 1 central file (meta.xml) (oh and xml, not html which is a misshaped version of xml) which defines multiple files. (scripts etc)

Scripts can in this way be seprerated into several files. Actually, it's no different from coding in a single file, except that you can catagorise your code. The only other thing you need to do is defining them in the meta.xml file and done.

Scripting is done in Lua, by the way. Not javascript. I suggest you to just read through robhol's link thoroughly. And what also might come in hand:

A general guide to Lua from Nixstaller

As for as far as I can remember, robhol's guide assumes you know a little Lua scripting.