Connection Problem

Raikkonen[NL]

Question

Hi,

I have some problems, when I try to play mta everything works, I can scan servers, and I can play in some of them, but in my faforite server not :( . It is an server wit custom maps, we play destruction derby, and Deathmatch, an other server, plays Race, and with custom maps to. But it dont work to. I can get in the servers, sometimes I can start playing, but after 10 seconds, everyone stop riding.. and im timed out, then I try to scan the browse list again, but fail, Cant work, sometimes, he detect some servers like 2, after refresing and refreshing and refreshing, I get more servers.. I try to get in a other server, it works, but then I try to get in my faforite server, and I can talk, play for 10 seconds, and everyone is stop playing.. only I ride, and I am timed out again. If I turn of my MTA, and start my internet browser, there is nothing. I can use everything, when I start up mta, I can browse servers, get in.. but after 10 seconds timed. Can someone help me with this, cause I like that servers, and I want to play there again :D

Greets,

Raikkonen

3 answers to this question