Updating server to 1.0.1

robhol

Exactly what needs to be updated on servers? (Mine is on Debian 5.)

All I see as a new download in the link offered for precompiled server packs is one new net module. Is that really it? If it's not, the links on the mtasa.com main page should really be more descriptive.

Also, what about resources? Do they actually need updating and where do you get them? Are they still on the GoogleCode SVN repo?

Update: Precompiled server packages for several platforms will be available later today.

Concerning resources: yes, you can still get the up to date versions from the Google Code svn at any time. Not required but recommended.

Hey guys. I don't get it, how i can build an Linux (debian 4) version now? In the news, ijsf says that precompiled server packages will be available as soon as possible - so i need to build it from scratch yet.

The problem is: i get errors when building the server

libtool: compile: cannot determine name of library object from `': command not found

make[2]: *** [arraylist.lo] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory `/srv/mtaserver/multitheftauto-multitheftauto-fe44d06/vendor/json-c'

make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/srv/mtaserver/multitheftauto-multitheftauto-fe44d06/vendor'

make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

There must be a problem with the libtool. I checked again the tools using this command:

apt-get install build-essential automake libtool git-core libcurl4-openssl-dev libpcre3-dev libsqlite3-dev libreadline5-dev subversion

All checked successful, except one: libcurl4-openssl-dev.

E: Couldn't find package libcurl4-openssl-dev

I meant no harm by it, cause this package are not listed in the required build tools (here, debian).

Are libcurl4-openssl-dev required or not? Can anyone help me(/us)?

• MTA Team

Linux binaries can be found on http://linux.multitheftauto.com . If it still shows 1.0r3, do a hard refresh of that page (ctrl+F5).

libcurl4-openssl-dev is not available on Debian 4, you need to ge libcurl3-dev . Also json-c will most likely fail. Go to ./vendor/json-c and execute

make clean && autoreconf -fi && ./configure && make && make install && cd ../..