MTA is off

CToN

Question

Hi, i don't know are it's good section or not, but that's okey....When i play MTA and when i do smth, it's off, i dont wanna off it but it off, it's been when i connect to server, or playing race, when new race been, it's off, what i have to do?

P.s. I'm not good on english langue :oops::(

6 answers to this question

I'm kind of having difficulty to understand you, but for as far as I can see you're saying that you crash on connect.

* I seem to crash whenever I connect to a server just before I go in-game on Vista

This seems to be an issue with the Microsoft DirectX April 2006 SDK Redistributable DLL file (d3dx9_30.dll) when running in compatibility mode. Please make sure that compatibility mode is competely turned off for both your GTA_SA.exe and Multi Theft Auto.exe executables.

We are really having a hard time understanding your problem here.

While he could definitely do a better job in describing it, it doesn't seem too difficult to understand... If I'm not mistaken, he seems to be having problems with frequent crashes.

CToN: Update your DirectX and graphics drivers. If that doesn't work, tell us what kind of specs your computer has, pay special attention to the CPU and graphics adapter.