[URGENT HELP] SERVER HELP

6d23

ok, this is the problem:

I created a great server, and I can login to it and play in it, then i connected my laptop (i got 2 pc) so my laptop and my PC where conected, OK.

so i thinked my server was OK

But, when i noticed that my server it was never with a guy (exept me) i maked a test, i called a friend, and telled him to login, he said OK, but he entered browser and dont find it.

the name of the server is Grasiel Clan Server (with case) we tried searching this :

1) Grasiel

2) Grasiel Clan Server

3) Gra

4) SEARCHED ALL SERVER LIST

Then i noticed something i never noticed (because when i installed MTA: SA i was only making server and NEVER login to another server... i cant enter other servers, it says connection timed out or server list can not be retireved, or i enter server, but when downloading it says i cant download, please help, i just learned LUA and im really wanting people see my server, please help...

THANKS

• MTA Team

As you can see in the link I've posted above, it's not just a problem with firewalls. If you use a router through which you connect to the internet, you need to forward required ports in order for server to appear on the browser.

If the ports are forwarded correctly (and you are certain of that) and the server still doesn't appear in the browser, keep it running for an hour or so, it will eventually appear there.

Why are you triple posting with caps on, extremely fugly colors that are impossible to read, without searching, or for that matter, thinking?

No offense, but please stop acting like an idiot. It's the same thing as the clan spam all over again; people won't want to help you if you spam. Also, this has been asked, and answered, before. Search before asking, the next time.

That being said...

First, make sure your ASE/GM port is open. This port is the game port + 123.

Second, make sure your config file has the tag set to 1. IF NOT, STOP the server, change it to 1, restart.

Third; Game-monitor is very slow. Leave your server on for at least 24 hours to make sure it's picked up.

ok, you better be concentrating, because i wont be replying.

I have copied your pointless colourisation to make it eaisier for you.

Enter 192.168.1.1 in your Browsers address bar.

Prestige6000.jpg

You will get a box asking you for username and password.

Prestige6001.jpg

The Default Username is: admin

The Defaut Password is: 1234

Enter those details and click OK.

You will now see this:

Prestige6002.jpg

Click on NAT

You should now see this:

Prestige6003.jpg

There should be a dot in the SUA Only setting. If this is NOT the case, you can not setup port forwarding without making a major change to your network. I wouldn't advise changing this unless you know what you are doing. Alright, if there is a dot in the SUA Only setting, go ahead and click Edit Details.

You will now see this:

Prestige6004.jpg

We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. MTA requires you to forward the ports listed in its mtaserver.conf file. Go ahead and enter the Ports in the mtaserver.conf into the Edit SUA/NAT Server Set menu.

the IP Address MUST be your computers LOCAL ip address. you can find out what that is by going to [start] -> [Control Panel] -> [Network Connections] and Right Clicking on your Network card, and clicking [status]. the IP will be in the [support] Tab.

Once you have entered all that crap, Press Save.

If you made a mistake, you will no longer bother the MTA forums, as you will have screwed up your network.

If you did it right, then other people will be able to conect to your seerver and all will be good.

Either way, we wont see you again.

You said you had a ZyXEL P-600

That vid clearly shows a ZyXEL P-660HW-T1

The closest i can find is a Guide for the P-661HW-D1 The images look similar.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... t_Auto.htm

If that guide cant help, then i cant help, as i have never seen this type of modem ever before. i usually service Netgear, Netcomm, D-Link and Belkin Modem/Routers.

Also you should remove that video from Youtube as it shows your IP Address to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

well i asked my internet company and they forwarded ports i putted a port, not apearing on GAME-monitor and on browser list, one question.

does the host (me) can see the server on interntet or it will be seen on LAN only (and others can see them on internet) ??

my server still not working...