solidsnake

MTA ver 1 offline installer & for 64 bit

hi .... i just want MTA latest offline installer because the visual C++ that come with installation is for 32 bit my pc is 64 so if there online or offline installer itsn't matter but what i want to not install Visual C++ i have it for 64 bit so pls i want to play mta again coz i changed my OS to win 7 ultimate 64 bit .

i want to not install Visual C++

are you trying to install the nightly builds?

i was under the impression that MTA 1.0 was able to run on 32 bit and 64 bit

i have vista 64 bit and im running fine

are you getting any errors or crashes?

Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit are supported by 1.0. Just install what it asks you to install, no problems will arise.

The Visual C++ installer contains both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries in it, and when it's run, if it detects you already have it it will just exit.

Let it do its job.

(By The Way, Vista 64-bit here, works fine.)

Like I said before ... i dont want to install Visual C++ (32 bit) that come with mta installer

i have it for 64 bit ...

I want Mta with out Visual C++ (32 bit) come with .

GTASA by nature is a 32bit application and will never be 64bit. Implicitly, MTA is therefore 32bit. You should still install 32bit redistributables - these will not interfere with the 64bit variants.

Solidsnake: If you aren't aware, go to the start menu, then Computer. Go to the drive that your OS is installed, likely C: and find Program Files (x86). This is where your 32-bit programs are installed to. The majority of the programs out there are designed for 32-bit. Your 64-bit programs are installed to C:\Program Files\. If you don't want any 32-bit programs installed, uninstall everything that is in your 32-bit folder, lol (I don't recommend it). All in all, 64-bit Windows Vista/7 has no problems running 32-bit software.

As borrowed from Microsoft's FAQ (http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Window ... mspx#EBBAC) -

Can I run 32-bit programs on a 64-bit computer?

Most programs designed for a computer running a 32-bit version of Windows will work on a computer running 64-bit versions of Windows. Notable exceptions are many antivirus programs, and some hardware drivers.

Drivers designed for 32-bit versions of Windows do not work on computers running a 64-bit version of Windows. If you're trying to install a printer or other device that only has 32-bit drivers available, it won't work correctly on a 64-bit version of Windows. If you are unsure whether there is a 64-bit driver available for your device, go online to the Windows Vista Compatibility Center.