[WIP-MTA SITE] New Multi Theft Auto site PLZ Do Not Delete!

Should MTA use this new layout?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should MTA use this new layout?

• Yea it's looking cool!
    • No, leave it how it is.

hey guys, i'm new and these guys are doing this all for free, and i was thinking hey why not give something back, (the only thing i can do is web-design) so here is a work-in-progress, MODS if you do not like the work in progress site please inform me thru email [email protected] so i can stop the work in progress but if you do like it i will gladly finish making the site for FREE of charge, thank you for your consideration.

HERES THE FINAL

mta-720.jpg

Edited by Guest

i tried putting some GTA3 things in there, but it seems so out of place, but if anyone can send me something from gta3 to put in there, feel free to do so. lol, no im not a pro designer. ;P heres the final

mta-720.jpg

look, i like it. probably the devs dont want another McNeal (i spelled it right?) case. for those who dont know: there were so much mess because he quited the team and almost puted a law sue on them, just becouse he made the disine for the site.

ps. sorry for my spelling, i just woke up.

hm, my name isnt mcneal, im not like that, im loyal, i dont turn on people like dat, just because one bitch messed it up, doesnt mean they should lose faith in the human race.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...