REPORT COMMUNITY CENTER RESOURCES HERE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thank you, previous plan will stand. There is something wrong. I have created a dud account and I can see the suspended resources. I cannot under my account... I will let someone know.

Also I will remove all suspended now that I have the means. edit: done, 17 removed.

Dear MTA community,

I want to report the user hama2Oo1 and all of his uploaded resources, especially this one:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1755

That guy is a hacker and stealer. I'm the head scripter of SHC// and the author of that resource. He hacked the PC of my ex-Scripter SHC//Timic with bifrost and stole most files from SHC. The resource loginv2 belongs to me and all of its third-party rights. He is also making illegal ADs for his server in his stolen uploads. He is also using my script system in his server ~[EPP]~! He changed the author and logo of all my scripts. If you don't believe me just join into the SHC server and dircetly after that to EPP. He is running all stolen scripts and maps with his name. That's so horrible for me. You scripters should know how bad it is when somebody stole your private work. I would really appreciate if you do something against him and his server.

Greetings

SHC//Sniper

*PUSH* ADMINS DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE EPP SERVER!!!!!*PUSH*

Dear MTA community,

I want to report the user hama2Oo1 and all of his uploaded resources, especially this one:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1755

That guy is a hacker and stealer. I'm the head scripter of SHC// and the author of that resource. He hacked the PC of my ex-Scripter SHC//Timic with bifrost and stole most files from SHC. The resource loginv2 belongs to me and all of its third-party rights. He is also making illegal ADs for his server in his stolen uploads. He is also using my script system in his server ~[EPP]~! He changed the author and logo of all my scripts. If you don't believe me just join into the SHC server and dircetly after that to EPP. He is running all stolen scripts and maps with his name. That's so horrible for me. You scripters should know how bad it is when somebody stole your private work. I would really appreciate if you do something against him and his server.

Greetings

SHC//Sniper