@50p: "modshops" bug report

bravo351

The url listed in modshop's help.xml doesn't exist, so I figured to post here in lieu...

The only thing I've found in the modshops script that will cause problems is the GUI's wheels section. Selecting a wheel adds to the cart just fine, but if it's the last object selected, when you press exit, it applies mod... takes money... but the GUI remains. Using any method to bring the cursor back and selecting any other group besides wheels, and subsequently pressing exit, clears the GUI... but if you don't, you can leave the modshop and the GUI remains, deducting money every time you press exit.

Almost every resource made by me has a thread on the forum here... THIS is the place to report modshop bugs. You must have read the description of the modshop before you downloaded it from community site and there is that link pointing to the the thread.

It's a well known bug if you're running MTA 1.0 server. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no time to fix it. My priceless time is taken by life and MTA:Script Editor.

If anyone is willing to help and fix it then do so and send me the fixed version.

Thanks in advance.