SA:MP have these skins, and the WAY better MTA does not?

Jumpman23

Hi I'm Jumpman23

I have come here to suggest that ALL the skins in GTA:SA be in MTA:SA, I don't see why they aren't there, and if the developers of SA:MP can do it I do not see why the MTA development crew cannot, seeing as SA:MP is nothing compared to MTA. The skins that are in SA:MP which are not available on MTA are:

-Ceaser

292.png

-Jizzy

296.png

-OG Loc

293.png

-Mad Dogg

297.png

-Catalina

298.png

-Claude Speed

299.png

-Toreno

295.png

-Ryder

Ryder.gif

-Big Smoke

big_smoke.jpg

-Sweet

seansweetjohnson0ns.jpg

-Officer Tenpenny

Officer%20Tenpenny.jpg

-Officer Hernandez

officer_hernandez.jpg

-Officer Pulaski

eddie_pulaski.jpg

-Kent Paul

kentpaul4km.jpg

-Maccer

maccer6ku.jpg

-The Truth

thetruth2ev.jpg

-Woozie

Woozie.jpg

There are more that aren't in SA:MP which I think can be added, like Zero, Big Bear, and a lot more other hidden ones.

MTA:SA is meant be a lot greater than SA:MP, yet simple things like picking your favorite Single Player character cannot be done? I highly think that this should be added.

^Yes this may be true, but they are only missing about 3-5 I would say.

These have already been semi implemented into our previous nightly builds. You'll almost definitely see it in our upcoming 1.1.

Define almost definitely for me.

And how long is the 1.1 going to take? The Circle Jerk Server is a SA:MP server, but after our management saw what MTA is capable of we are moving to MTA, but a lot of our players use these skins and would be upset if they were to find them missing. Most rely on the glitched fast skins because they are better to duel with, which is what our server will be all about.

These have already been semi implemented into our previous nightly builds. You'll almost definitely see it in our upcoming 1.1.

And how long is the 1.1 going to take? The Circle Jerk Server is a SA:MP server, but after our management saw what MTA is capable of we are moving to MTA, but a lot of our players use these skins and would be upset if they were to find them missing. Most rely on the glitched fast skins because they are better to duel with, which is what our server will be all about.

At the moment, that makes the whole problem into a simple prioritizing issue: which would you rather have? Features and better sync, or those storyline skins?

Err what, you're going of on a tangent.

The point I was stating was "If the SA:MP development team can add these skins, why can't you?"

San Andreas Multi Player has really shit sync, but they can add skins that you guys can't. And now you're presenting it as if adding these skins will fuck up the sync, why can't you just have both, instead of one or the other?

No, I said what I said: at the moment, you have to choose.

I'm fairly confident that the guys at MTA can somehow add the skins, but from what I understand, there's a problem related to how the game handles these skins as opposed to the ones you can use at the moment, and how many skins you can have in total.

So no; the MTA guys didn't deliberately cut those skins out to dick with people. I seem to remember hearing that SA:MP has simply taken yet another shortcut and just removed enough skins to fit the story-line ones in. I imagine MTA's developers will want to find a more elegant solution than that.

A total of 17 skins are missing in SA-MP. These should be available in MTA however.

Well, take the fact that it's actually already implemented into account. Its a matter of testing it thoroughly, and making sure it works properly for our next major release.

Does anybody know if there's any female police character (apart from the stripper) that could be added as a playable skin?

One of CJ's girlfriends is a cop - but I guess that's one of the missing/story-related skins.

Hopefully you're right. I just read about a medic girlfriend too, hopefully she will be one of the new skins aswell. :)