Flawless way to have many people in a car.

Ok here is my idea.. i cant find any errors in it

-have MTA wait for a hotkey like TAB.

-when a player hits it, you see the car jack animation, entering passenger's side.

-if the passenger seat is taken (MTA Server will remember) then it shows the animation of one of lugi's grils getting in a back seat, then you had to do the "Fuzz Ball" mission. (cept with your model)

-once in the car, it maskes (removes) your controls (the same way they will be removed in chat)

-it tells your copy of gta3 that you are driving the car...

-but since you dont have controls... there is not effect... and this allows the camera to follow the car, because your gta3 thinks your driving.

-the server know what type of car you have.. so it know the maximum people per car..

-press TAB and in shows the animation of the girls exiting, cept with your model.

-this allowes you to enter a car.. and not jack it. enter key would do the same, but jack the car so everyone would be kicked out.

NOTES:

-if you want to have 360° shooting:

--instead of telling gta3 your driving the car.. when you presst SHIFT+TAB, in just align you coodinates with the cars.

--it uses a little offset so your head is under the roof.

--for as long as your in the car.. determined localy by your MTA (no need to sync.. since its changng your coord's everyone else will see that neway.) you will be able to rotate as usual, just not walk, because your coord's are synced.

--when you press SHIFT+TAB, it stops syncing them.

BTW: i know there are other threads about multi people in a car. but i decided that my idea was new, and i didnt want to reply to a thread weeks old. so i made a fresh thread for a fresh thought.

NOTE: my second idea for 360° is not foolproof. i have not thought it out completely. but can anyone find a problem with the frist?

That might work, it's a bit complex though. Maybe since the MTA team plans on using actors, it could be done like this:

00D6: if( 0?,
00DB:   actor($player_01) in_car($car_01)
004D: ) jump_if_false(£somewhere)
01C8: create_actor( 4?, 090?,  0?, $player_02) as_car($car_01)_passenger

• 1 month later...
That might work, it's a bit complex though. Maybe since the MTA team plans on using actors, it could be done like this:
00D6: if( 0?,
00DB:   actor($player_01) in_car($car_01)
004D: ) jump_if_false(£somewhere)
01C8: create_actor( 4?, 090?,  0?, $player_02) as_car($car_01)_passenger

this is what i would of done.