Suggestion - Cash Match Mode.

Guest TroZ

Maybe you could just give the 10% to the person who gets the kill and forget about different percentages for different stuff. I just think it is better, because everyone would be going after the person with the most money to get a big cut, making it tougher for the leader to win and easier for other players to catch up. This is the aspect I like about it. Is this possible?

yeah, thats the idea. the person in the lead is basically marked, and better run quick, to avoid everyone else, who wants a cut.

killing a person should give you a % of their cash, out of the loss.... as an extra incentive.

Yes that may turn things into a DM game, but as long as blowing stuff up or killing people brings more funds in, the idea should work.

Since this mod would be based on money, as you reached certain amounts maybe it would be possible to have different things avaliable. Say you reach like $10,000 and you get certain weapons and then you reach $20,000 certain other weapons and so on..... They would also be taken away if you loose money. I think this would be cool because it gives the person with the most money a bit of an edge because everyone is gunning for them. 5 people going for one person although they don't have to all go for the leader is a bit unfair unless they have something to counter that. I don't know if this too much of an edge or not. What do you guys think about it, or is it even possible to impliment?

Id say that if you will be able to buy weapons at certain spots around liberty. Like 5 rockets for X dollars or whatever would be an idea, and it comes out of your existing funds.

Also, your wanted meter should increase the cash you get (if cops are to be in mta). So if you kill someone on 4 stars, you make more money than on 1 star etc etc (like bonus multipliers in gta 1 and 2 =)