Suggestion - Cash Match Mode.

Guest TroZ

I suggest a Cash Match mode.

In Cash Match mode, all the players try to earn as much money as posible in a set amount of time or until someone reaches a set amount of money. Killing a player should cause him to drop 10% of his money for you to pick up. All the normal sngle player missions sould be available for earning money, as well as the normal earning money for casuing destruction.

sounds like deathmatch :twisted:

but for what ist he money? :?:

I suggest that you can buy weapons for it (CounterGTA l :lol: )

also it is a problem when you try to kill someone and he runs away:!:

you have to make arenas from where you can't leave

It could be fun..I guess... but I guess running and stuff is what makes it different from other games.. you can go almost anywhere :mrgreen: .. Maybe seeing eachother on the radar so you'll always now where they are, because otherwise you might never find eachother :cry:

Well the money idea in general is real good !! :o

But I agree we need to do something with the money like buying a nice gun :)

personally i wouldnt mind if there were no health icons around, or they only added 25hp instead of the full 100. And bought ones would have to be really expensive.

Although i guess that when you die you would lose additional funds (besides what the doctors take from you) as part of the game, so not getting killed would be a large incentive =)

The limit of cash to win could be set by the server, so that doesnt really matter.

Scoring? - you do the normal things in GTA3 to earn cash. Attracting cops should instantly raise your cash (does gta3 do that anyway?) as well.

• 1 month later...

Good of me that I did a search on the money topic, coz I had the same idea :) (I am new to the boards, and to MTA)

If this mode came true, I'd never play anything else hehe

Just one addition:

I would like the host to be able to decide 2 things: How much money a player drops when he dies (as a punishment) and also how much he drops when another player kills him. (Preferably with a slider with 10% steps from 0 to 100). That would give the host the option to decide how much player killing that's encouraged in the game.

Keep up the work MTA guys!!!

I think the idea of getting a certain amount of money instead of a set number of kills is a great idea. Obviously you get money when u kill peds, but the amount the other person looses 10% or whatever when they are killed should go to the person that kills him. This would be better than a set amount, although it would probably be harder to program. Maybe it could deduct different percentages for different ways you kill your opponent. For example: you kill them in a car you get 10%, and if you kill them in an abnormal way such as pushing their car under the car crusher you get 15% because of difficulty. If you kill your opponent on the street which weapon you kill them with should be tied to a percentage. For example 3% with a gun and 5% of there money in a fist fight since it is obviously harder without a weapon. I hope I have been clear in my description, but if not just let me know. This may be to hard to implement, but I am not sure. :P

dont think crusher works unless you are out of car

as for %'s - that would be hard to calculate, as would showing it, 10% loss for kill + 5% for fists + 1`% 3 in a row bonus? - keep is simple =)