Linuxserver Broken on Deb4-centOS5.3-Etch [bug:4934][solved]

DazzaJay

massive Sync issues, objects issues, the lot.

applies to Race, and possibly all other gamemodes.

basically. ALL objects will spawn at -8100 x -8100 Y instead of the correct locations.

also, Other players will ALL be seen way out at that location over the ocean, even tho on their screen they are in the correct screen, and its everyone else to them thats out there.

it is Completley unplayable like this.

---bugtracker---

http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=4934

Edited by Guest

This is in race from resources revision r443, with a few slight modifications only to images and sounds.

Another thing I noticed is that only DazzaJay would actually spawn in the correct position, I Spawned out at ~ +8100,+8100 with all the objects - then after a death, I would then spawn in the correct position.

Also, both of us ended up with 2 blips on us, not one. I assure you no other running code was attempting to create blips on players besides race.

This is from the Debian 4.0 - Etch precompiled Linux server package, where download details were available at linux.multitheftauto.com.

the same resources work perfectly fine on our Windows 1.0 server, running in a Windows VM.

massive Sync issues, objects issues, the lot.

applies to Race, and possibly all other gamemodes.

basically. ALL objects will spawn at -8100 x -8100 Y instead of the correct locations.

also, Other players will ALL be seen way out at that location over the ocean, even tho on their screen they are in the correct screen, and its everyone else to them thats out there.

it is Completley unplayable like this.

http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=4934