Debian Lenny (5.0) - 64bit [bug:5047][open]

Dear community,

i have a 64bit Debian Lenny System (Root-Server) and i cant compile the Server files:

Compile the server

autoreconf -fi

./configure

make

This is one of the latest steps and when i enter the "make" command i get a lot of errors, i think the 64bit System occurs them. So i want to know how to compile the server files on my system? Because it should be possible:

A warning for x64

The MTA:SA server currently cannot be properly compiled in 64-bit mode. Instead, you should compile it in 32-bit mode and run it using 32-bit compatibility mode.

Please help.

greets

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to run the server on 5.0 64bit. :(

I cannot use the debian package, as debian looks for a 64bit release at that url and doesn't find one of course.

Then I downloaded the generic linux build, but when I try to launch that one I get an error about a missing libcurl.so.3

Where can I get that one? apt-getting libcurl doesn't help, I guess this only installs the 64bit libs.

Any ideas?

So I copied all the missing libs from a 32bit debian and now the server even starts up, but doesn't get really far:

libehs.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

ERROR: Loading mod (/home/mta/server/mods/deathmatch/deathmatch.so) failed!

Press Q to shut down the server!

libehs.so.0 is in the executable's directory... The deathmatch.so also exists in the place the server reports.

• 1 month later...