Local Server Invalid Serial

bravo351

Question

I'm running a betatest local server through console, have added proper permissions to ACL, mtaserver.conf, and accounts, and the server WAS working fine @192.168.1.64:22003. But now I try to enter the game after firing up the Console, game loads, and my own console kicks me for "invalid serial". On checking the accounts.xml, my password had been changed to a serial code, so I deleted the string and added my usual login password, and set the autologin to "1". Restarted, and same problem, only this time Console erased my account altogether. What am I doing wrong? And how can I fix this? Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

It turned out that I had 2 instances of "admin" loaded in the resources folder, and for some reason the console reverted to serial ID to verify the member. Losing the updated 2.3 version repaired this, and I am now able to join and manage the local with no problems. Thanks, guys.

Now, the "admin" included with 1.0 is having a bit of an issue on my end. I am not running "webadmin", just "admin", but my console is outputting the following errors:

[09:37:59] Server started and is ready to accept connections!
[09:38:25] CONNECT: bravo351 connected (IP: 192.168.1.64)
[09:38:32] JOIN: bravo351 joined the game (IP: 192.168.1.64)
[09:38:38] LOGIN: bravo351 successfully logged in
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getPedOccupiedVehicle' - Line: 620
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'doesPedHaveJetPack' - Line: 621
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getElementPosition' - Line: 624
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getPedRotation' - Line: 626
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getElementInterior' - Line: 626
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getElementDimension' - Line: 626
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'getPlayerTeam' - Line: 626
[09:38:41] WARNING: admin_server.lua: Bad argument @ 'spawnPlayer' - Line: 626
[09:39:03] QUIT: bravo351 left the game [Quit]

Is this a 1.0 issue, or am I yet again mistaken and have tried running the 2.3 with basic console upgrade applied? CP shows v1.2.

Thank you. You've been very helpful in my endeavors so far. I, and the server I represent, will go forward from here with what we have, and wait patiently on the next admin update. You guys, all the modders of the 1.0 team, are doing such an awesome job in epic improvements over the dp, and this thread of questions answered is a token example of your dedication. I could not have done any of this without you. Thanks again.