New Gang in Town only accepting Inter-Expert no begginers

HighMR[DR]

A NEW VICE CITY MTA GANG IN TOWN!!!

Wassssuppp. new gang in town called the Digital Radio Gang Bangers our tag is

[DR] at the end of our name so if u see us rippin u up in ur server u better run biznack..

following members:

HighMR[DR]

MrDredd[DR]

Jebus[DR]

mhz[DR]

DX[DR]

Mark[DR]

Blood-X[DR]

Turk-182[DR]

DeFX[DR]

trick[DR]

data[DR]

Fro[DR]

xsv[DR]

if you wish to join e-mail HighMR..we are only accepting a couple more people and if ur a begginer to MTA then dont even bother e-mailing us..

If your another clan who wants to challenge the Digital Radio Gang Bangers then e-mail highmr as well and we'll arrange a date and time to show off.. we also have our own server.. 69.31.76.67 port 2003.. feel free to come drop by

Edited by Guest

Hell yeah, and btw thats a top of the line server not some scrub cable/dsl shit...

prepare to die, east coast DR be comin to yo hood and rapin yo biznatches

Lol VC killaz??.. lmao here lemme rename that VC Cock Suckign Thrilazz is what u should be called

fucking with the DR GangBangers will get u fucking killed.. if VC has balls then accept our challenge for a fucking Turf War on our server... if not.. then i guesse you guys should change ur anme to VC Cock Sucking Thrillazzz..

regards HighMR and the DR Gang Bangers

what are you like 11?!?! I think that my boys talents would be wasted on people like you. Shit, the K been around for a while little man and we'll be around long after this gang becomes a fleeting memory. guess I aint gonna play nice anymore. think he just sore cause we was the first VC gang and we'll be the last one standing.

you say what am i 11?... the point of MTA is to KILL eachother GANG wars... not fucking haveing Gang Allies u moron.. as for VC we assure u the match will be good.. and if u wana set it up tonite then lets do it we have enough men and a server we can password... come talk to me in irc.multitheftauto.com my name on there is highmr[dr].. ill be waiting for ur pm.. please talk to me on irc..

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:31 am Post subject: hahahaha

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:34 am Post subject: waiting....

uh... loose the tough form of speech. this is a FORUM, not reality.

ever heard about respact between gangs? ever rivle ones? so heres an update: there is a thing like that! so please! stop the crap!

I would like to do this war thing but its not in my athority.

gta forums have some great idea on gangs and the likes. all blasta members have read this page. sorry for blatently ripping ideas from those forums btw - its just that they are good.

more rules....

:arrow: Respect all other gangs, even if you are in a war with them... respect is everything!!!

:arrow: Members must be active, and organised (BLASTA is an exception cause its not a real gang ;-P )

:arrow: Keep names original (no copying)

:arrow: No moaning about not being recruited

:idea: I dont know what the deal will be with official/unoffical gangs etc, or wether we will bother with this

:arrow: Dont flame full stop unless you have the cred to back it up!!!

:arrow: Dont spy on other gangs! (the blasta policy means that blasta will probably never be in an official war, so any blasta info is worthless spam :twisted: )

:arrow: Dont spam (edit)

:arrow: Keep members under control, follow the rules, if members dont kick em.

:arrow: Get a concept going, sigs, postions etc etc

read the rest there - its good.

My refrences i ripped from

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib/ikonboard.c ... 19;t=79823

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib/ikonboard.c ... 21;t=85197