MTA 1.0 Crash again and again

Staek

Question

Hello,

I Have try at this weekend MTA 1.0 and first on race server the game crashen not often but

i have found the vallhalla Server and on this server the game crash again and again

I have only GTA and MTA and SAMP installed

nothing more no car skins or other things

plz help me

3 answers to this question

Crashes are cause by certain things MTA loads which would be buggy, the reason you crash more in Valhalla is because Valhalla is using functions which crash MTA more than the ones race uses. These crashes are normal, in the sense that it's not your fault. If possible report these crashes (separate each different crash in each report) on the bug tracker. Note that you must be logged in to your Community account, if you don't have one register and use it to login. Then switch 'projects', which is at the top right of the page, to 'new issues' and click 'Report Issue' to report these crashes you are having. Remember to describe when and what you were doing at the time this crashed happened and upload the dumps which can be found in your MTA installation directory (\MTA San Andreas\MTA\dumps). Unfortunately the growth in features of MTA has also introduced new bugs and various crashes, your contribution can help in fixing these crashes.