SATAN

991.png

c8NwUR5oyFc

Description:

A futuristic military base on mount chilliad, with:

- missile silos

- AA guns

- a huge satellite dish

- 2 hydra hangars (each armed with 2 hydras)

- 3 helipads (armed with 2 hunters and a cargobob)

- a huge canon on top of the complex

Screenshots:

1_77.jpg2_11.jpg3_5.jpg4_17.jpg5_3.jpg6_9.jpg7_6.jpg8_10.jpg9_21.jpg10_3.jpg11_13.jpg12.jpg13_4.jpg14_6.jpg15_8.jpg16_8.jpg

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ils&id=272

----------------

Inspired by the "Megalith" from Ace Combat 04.

Edited by Guest
Would love to see a custom modelled fortress of Ace Combat 4. :)

i've just downloaded a script to export/import .col/.dff files with 3ds max .. now i just need to learn how to use it properly, then i can start making maps with custom models. (but i'm not sure if i gonna make a fortress like the one on AC04.. it's really hard for a beginner in 3d modeling D:)

oh and thx for your comment poopface.. i mean scarface sry. :P

-------

Update v.1.0.2

-more aa-guns,lights,staircases etc

-fixes to the huge cannon

-added 4 Hydras/2Hunters/1Cargobob

-uploaded new screenshots (see first post)

-new logo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Using this map.

Mission name:

James Blond - The fortress

Story line:

James blond is a already known secret agent on the MM Server, following the sucessor past of james bond, hes have to complete what we call the impossible missions to save the world, this time he and hes partners *(the team) need to break into the base and deactivate the Nuclear Missle from the soldiers.

Screens and possible video coming tomorrow.

Sorry, but i cant use your maps :S.

you are really a good mapper, and when i done the missions tested with around 3 players, this kinda of maps with 400+ objects are not good for high player count servers especialy if all the players are on that place, once this mission loaded all the 30 players timeout due to massive elements per area ( objects + weapon drops ) and then the server crashed.

If you have any light versions of your maps ( the ones i posted ) with around 300 objects would be nice 400/500 is to much for a single area.

Also avoid to much threes, that will clearly decrease the fps of the players.

Sorry for to bother you, just reporting this case, i dont have doubts this map would work good in a server wich the players are not all on the map place, or not more then 10 players on server.

all the 30 players timeout due to massive elements per area ( objects + weapon drops ) and then the server crashed.

i feel like im back on samp lol

If you have any light versions of your maps ( the ones i posted ) with around 300 objects would be nice

dont have any .. (had one of the fortress but deleted it) but i can make them, but it'll take some time

400/500 is to much for a single area.

Snowvalley = only 246, so actually not that much

Nippon = 440 ..ya this is a bit much

Fortress = 381 ..much

going to make light versions for nippon and the fortress

Yea, the problem in this case is from "both sides" my side is the server being populated with allots of elements ( players etc ) in one single area, and your side is it to have much objects, snow valley i dont noticed it had only 245 objects so i will readd it and expect how it goes, and about the others two if you get a good light version for this specific servers would be nice, and like i said if is up to me i will use your maps for sure, :)

• 3 weeks later...

Satan, i read all posts...im trying to add this to a samp server im creating, my problem is: When i enter the server m GTA SA crashes...i think its because to much details i belive...

Have you done this but with less objects? (i still wants this newest version, 2 ramps and stuff)

• 2 years later...