s!c RPG - New generation or RPG servers!

Orange

Question

6 answers to this question

I didn't saw any real-life servers. So, I am making RPG-ish real-life gamemode with... 14 jobs? But, I need a sponsor who can host server for 60-people. If someone want to sponsor it, please reply this topic.

If you want a host, you should first give us some video's/pics of your RPG mode, otherwise everybody thinks your a scripting noobie that thinks that a logingui with some downloads of the community page a RPG is. :wink:

I didn't saw any real-life servers. So, I am making RPG-ish real-life gamemode with... 14 jobs? But, I need a sponsor who can host server for 60-people. If someone want to sponsor it, please reply this topic.

If you want a host, you should first give us some video's/pics of your RPG mode, otherwise everybody thinks your a scripting noobie that thinks that a logingui with some downloads of the community page a RPG is. :wink:

I am making it. I was programming websites, programs and some gamemodes in samp, so I think that making something like this is possible for me.

I think it's a fairly safe bet nobody's gonna take the "new generation" bait unless you actually back it up. After all, how many "generations" is it possible to have of RP/G servers? (Or any specific-genre servers?)

Blah, blah, blah... NxG is just an ad xD