thx

JustRob

Question

12 answers to this question

hahah i even had four copies of the game on my external fucking hard drive, three of them even without mta installed and they all got deleted. all my separate maps with img tool mods and shit in it too.

i'm so fucking angry right now i can't even flame

Yeah I know I should have filmed it but I was too busy crapping my pants when I saw it was removing all of my SA stuff.

Though I guess the reason might be that all my mods folders and stuff where in one folder called GTA San Andreas, so it removed everything.

Hit cancel like my life depended on it but the damage was already done.

But yeah I don't give a f*ck anymore the only thing that matters to me now is a yellow rubber duck

Yeah I knew this was useless to begin with but they are already coming and the times are changing. it will happen when only they decide and to be honest that could be anytime.

as long as everything stays funny it can't be helped, but why am i bothering, the phone book can explain better then i ever can

you know what suck my ass and call me a bitch

While i do not remember what the installer just does, this is the first time i come across this complaint. It seems verry odd that the uninstaller removes your SA. And even impossible that it touches directories it has no knowledge about.

Nope, I've heard this problem multiple times but as Talidan said this was fixed quite a while ago.