Server suddenly crashes

Kwl

Hi all,

A few days ago I've downloaded the server version of MTA SA 1.0 for linux. I got it working, works perfect, but after a few hours the server suddenly crashes with no errors given. Hopefully some people can help me out.

Thank you in advance!

The server is running on Debian Lenny 5.0, this is a dedicated server.

Btw, I am also getting an error on one of the servers (I don't know if it has anything to do with this): [13:49:14] ERROR: Could not bind the server on interface '' and port '22009'!

Ok, small update: Sometimes the server won't crash, but then the server is unable to send resources to the player. Then you'll get auto-kicked because you were unable to download the serverfiles. When the server still crashes players are able to download serverfiles.

Hopefully somebody can help me out.

• 1 month later...

Same here. Server crashes after 2-20 hours, it won't stay longer in any case, even running no gamemode at all. And ye, sometimes it won't send you resources. Does restarter work correctly? If it does, please write a link so i could download it. Server Version 1.0.1 from linux.multitheftauto.com, /libs/ are 1.0; Running on debian linux.

Theres the error:

terminate called after throwing instance of 'std:bad_alloc' 
what():   std:bad_alloc

• 3 weeks later...