The future of the older MTA's...

SugarD-x

Question

So, now that MTA:SA is completed, aside from various future fixes and Linux server compiling, etc., is there any chance you guys are willing to re-open the MTA 0.5 area and possibly start rewriting the system and bring it back? Even if you believe it'd only be for legacy support, I guarantee that there will be enough users wanting it to make it worth your while. I can name one community on it's own that has thousands of users, many of which love MTA 0.5 for VC. If the bugs were worked out, I know for a fact even more of their users would switch over. Aside from that community, VC-O on it's own was enough proof to show VC's MP worthiness.

Anyway, to finish this up quickly, I know you guys said you would put some consideration into the idea once MTA:SA was released, and I still would LOVE to see it happen. Please, for the sake of your most dedicated and oldest supporters, and for the lines of code that made MTA what it is today, please, please, please bring back the old MTA 0.5 and finish it!