[Not Resolved] Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 - Problem

LaShoN

Question

Hello,

I am from Lithuania, so I speak English badly.

My problem is such that dont install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. Look.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Waiting for an answer as to correct the error.

:| I Want play MTA SA ,but I CANT :?

10 answers to this question

Nothig... Dont work... Mabye i can play with ``microsoft visual studio sp1 2005`` like sa-mp? Please.. I WAnt play...

This problem is and my friend too...

P.s i write from smarphone.

Did you rebooted after the Visual Studio 2008 SP1 redist. ?

I got the same problem. The Visual C++ redistributable refuses to install, with the following error:

Error 1935. An error occurred during installation of assembly

'policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.ATL,version="9.0.30729.1",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",

processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32-policy".

HRESULT:0x8007371B.

I'm sure we (or someone else) will find a solution! I'm really sorry for the trouble you're having and hope for your patience and will to play MTA! While waiting it could also help to search for a solution from microsoft, according to the first post there is an error ID outputted so you will probably find something at their FAQs or their forums.

I have not much time to read at the moment but I found this right here: http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths/archive/20 ... cache.aspx

This seems to be a solution for the error 2203!

1. Click on the link to the log file right above the line beginning with "Final Result". A file should open where the majority of lines begin with "MSI".

I understand how to use a program like Notepad Plus? Can you to explain what to do? Which part of editing here?

2. Search for "SOURCEMGMT" (without quotes). A few lines above it should note the missing package. For example (highlight added for emphasis):

Couldn't find local patch 'C:\WINDOWS\Installer\3bb98.msp'. Looking for it at its source.

I don't understand.

3. Search ahead from that point for "2203" or "1706" (without quotes). Note the file name within that line. For example (highlight added for emphasis):

Note: 1: 2203 2: C:\Temp\OWP15A.tmp\MAINWWsp1.msp 3: -2147287037

I don't understand. Dowloand file?

4. In this example, MAINWWsp1.msp is part of Office 2007 SP1. If you find a different file name, search the web for any references to that file to determine what to download. Be sure you only download packages from their original manufacturers' web sites. In this example, download http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... DA01F388F5 to %TEMP%.

I don't understand.

5. Open an elevated command prompt a change directories to %TEMP%:

cd %TEMP%

I don't understand.

6. Extract the contents of the executable package; note that the file name will differ based on the language you downloaded:

office2007sp1-kb936982-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:"%TEMP%\office_2007_sp1"

I don't understand.

7. Copy MAINWWsp1.msp to the location where Windows Installer was originally looking. In this example above, that location is C:\WINDOWS\Installer\3bb98.msp. Remember that this location will vary so you need to check your log file as described above.

copy "%TEMP%\office_2007_sp1\MAINWWsp1.msp C:\WINDOWS\Installer\3bb98.msp

I don't understand.[/size]

It can mark points. Sample.

1. Open the file with some kind of program.

2. Find the line and change the ...

And so on ...