mta_mysql not found

Stoney

Very exciting with the final release around the corner, great work guys!

I have just updated to the latest nightly build but I am having one problem. We use the mta_mysql module by Ryden. Whatever I do I get an error on MTA startup that says "MODULE: Unable to find modules/mta_mysql!". We had it running fine on a previous build, although that was on another host so maybe I am missing something on the new host. I am using the 1.0 syntax for the mtaserver.conf file, I have both mta_mysql.dll and libmysql.dll in the correct places. I have updated to the 0.4.1 version but that didn't help. I have also installed the Visual Studio 2008 redistributable package as I read something about VS 2008 and mta_mysql.

Is anyone else having this problem or does someone know what the problem might be? Several of our scripts rely on mta_mysql so I need to get this working. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wow, thanks a lot iChris. This actually ended up solving it. Firstly, in my defense, the wiki clearly says to not use the .dll on 1.0. It tried it with the .dll and it gave another error instead. Said it was missing msvcp71.dll. I happened to have the 2.3 server folder open right then and I saw the file there. Copied it over to my 1.0 server root folder and it all works now!