darkdreamingdan

MTA:SA 1.0 Release date announced

Quality work out there, enjoy the new release. :)

Thank you for this release - boosted our playerbase significantly :D

I hope that this is not only temporarily, to be honest i expected a lot more people to be interested, but maybe they're coming over the days... not everyone is so addicted so he would get to know a release that fast.

Well, they aren't going to know if you don't tell them. Tell your friends, tell other forums you're members of etc, use twitter, facebook, myspace(!), whatever...

My little suggestion.

You have developed it 5 years, so this is a big event. I suggest having a splash screen as the first page on mtasa.com, where is nothing else than big announcement of release of 1.0 with download etc and link to continue to the site if wanted.

Damm this is awesome

Noyce work -_-

Last visit was: Mon May 05, 2008 6:41 pm

I Honestly didn't think I'd see this released. :o

Congrats MTA on all of the work over the years. :thumbright:

Thought I'd drop by to see how the guys are doing, and whaddaya know? It's out!

Good job guys, going to be an interesting release as well since gta4 mp is a bit heavy for most current machines.

I hope this project gets the attention it rightfully deserves! Again, well done.

Gta 4 online will never compare to San Andreas Online. Anyways good job, I really like what you've done with it. Can't wait for future updates.

I think this is by far the best version yet since the old days of VC, I believe the team deserves more recognition for their efforts and I, along many others, look forward to seeing what happens in the near future.

From watching the player numbers, MTA is doing a comeback :P. I see more servers getting players and theres actually 700 people playing now. We used to barely get to 400.

I, the lost MTA:MA creater/god, approve this release.

Guess they have a reason to ditch MTA:MA, however my statistics show ppl still use it.

I, the lost MTA:MA creater/god, approve this release.

Guess they have a reason to ditch MTA:MA, however my statistics show ppl still use it.

Yes, we no long encourage the use of rubbish software.

MTA 1.0 is truly awsome

of all my years of gaming and modding i have never encounted something of this magnitude

big thanks to the MTA devs

keep up the good work