99% Cant wait ?

knash94

Question

Hey guys !

I wanted to start a threat seeings roadmap percentage has changed to 99% so why dont we talk about it ;p, What are you guys looking fowards too ? I personally cant wait to see if people start leaving samp for mta.

I know roadmap can change at any time and it still may be weeks till it reaches 100% due to new bugs etc but its nice to see what other peoples opinions are about 1.0.

I play the nightly build and i would like to thank MTA SA for such a great achivement and beating samp to a new released =]

MTA SA 1.0 will be awesome, i think the MTA Race players will go to MTA SA 1.0, the MTA DM players ofcourse, and also some SA-MP players. Is the Vahalla server going after MTA SA 1.0 is released, to MTA SA 1.0 or will it keep at the nightly builds? I think that should be a big mistake that they keep at the nightly builds, they are already second at the biggest MTA server, if they go to the normal MTA, they will be for sure first, and the server will be all the time 60/70+ :D

Is the Vahalla server going after MTA SA 1.0 is released, to MTA SA 1.0 or will it keep at the nightly builds? I think that should be a big mistake that they keep at the nightly builds, they are already second at the biggest MTA server, if they go to the normal MTA, they will be for sure first, and the server will be all the time 60/70+ :D

Correction, since yesterday we are the biggest =)

Link

And of course we'll be releasing on MTA 1.0 as soon as it's finished. Which I hope is soon :)

I also hope the playerlimit will be increased in future releases, so we can pass SAMP ranks :P

Is the Vahalla server going after MTA SA 1.0 is released, to MTA SA 1.0 or will it keep at the nightly builds? I think that should be a big mistake that they keep at the nightly builds, they are already second at the biggest MTA server, if they go to the normal MTA, they will be for sure first, and the server will be all the time 60/70+ :D

Correction, since yesterday we are the biggest =)

Link

And of course we'll be releasing on MTA 1.0 as soon as it's finished. Which I hope is soon :)

I also hope the playerlimit will be increased in future releases, so we can pass SAMP ranks :P

500 players wouldn't be possible, cuz MTA have good sync. And SAMP not, so they can have more players. But hopefully we can ever get a higher playerlimit :wink:

Just wondering, my clan has some concerns before we move to DM 1.0 from Race.

One of the 'owners' in our group said -

In my opinion, switching to dm client, if that was to be done, would have to factor in:

* Be a stable version ie, not development releases full of bugs

* there must be a solid management console in place ( as in a stable and reliable administration enabling to perform admin tasks as we can now do)

* This administration console needs to be 100% adaptable to our irc server, enabling us to remote administrate without being in the server playing

Now I know #1 is good, #2 sounds like DM 1.0 is more robust than what was in Race and I'm not sure of #3. Can you still (like in Race) use IRC and see the player activity, interact, use administrative functions, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, switching to dm client, if that was to be done, would have to factor in:

Since we (vG MTA RP) have been running an rp server on the latest nightlies for a few months allready we can attest that MTA is stable. Our server peaks at 50-80 players every day without any problems. All this with a juicy 44k line script.

It gets out when it gets out. To be more detailed, this forum and the IRC will probably be flooded with assorted newbcakes asking "OMG ZOMFG LOL 100% WAI NOT RELXSD!?!??!!??111 :?:?:?:?:? ", to the irritation of a lot of people. :wink:

If your pointing that reply at me then i think u got it wrong.. Im just wanting to see other peoples opionions on mta 1.0 atm and im not expecting it to come out too soon but im just saying it will be nice (Y)

Just wondering, my clan has some concerns before we move to DM 1.0 from Race.

Now I know #1 is good, #2 sounds like DM 1.0 is more robust than what was in Race and I'm not sure of #3. Can you still (like in Race) use IRC and see the player activity, interact, use administrative functions, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah you can - we have a DP2.3 and 1.0 race server at MgC and use an IRC relay to remote admin.

* there must be a solid management console in place ( as in a stable and reliable administration enabling to perform admin tasks as we can now do)

* This administration console needs to be 100% adaptable to our irc server, enabling us to remote administrate without being in the server playing

Thanks in advance.

1. At least it's even more stable than DP2, dunno about race since I never used race.

2. You can script these, or see if someone already developed it.

3. There are several IRC modules in development for 1.0, and one done for DP2. They can be combined with scripting to create some awesomely adapted IRC bots. It might take some effort to make it as you desire. However, you can make it 100% as you desire. ;)

Also, since you said you were switching from Race, it might be worth noting that 1.0's Race gamemode is fully adaptable too, and even several add-on resources are available.

--------------------------

And at other guys, just wait. It's done when it's done and not any sooner. :P