Sign in to follow this  
vytas

I can't see bottom menu

Hello,

I'm able to see main menu. But I can't see bottom menu- Elements (Vehicles, objects, pickups) icons. I don't know what's wrong, I installed everything correctly. Please help me, thanks! Using MTA Map Editor v1.0

Now I did resolution even worse...Maybe someone could send me a full rar/zip of MTA 1.0 Nightly, so I could just overwrite the file, and get everything working. My sype is vytelas311 or upload the file somewhere, and post a link

I have this problem.

I have downloaded MTA 1.0 from the website so it can't be an old version of the editor. But the bottom menu just isn't there. Any suggestions?

I have this problem.

I have downloaded MTA 1.0 from the website so it can't be an old version of the editor. But the bottom menu just isn't there. Any suggestions?

Maybe it's the tutorial, have you finished it?

Well no I didn't actually. You need the bottom menu to complete it but since there is no bottom menu, you can't. I skipped the tutorial after that but it still didn't show up. :?

Sorry to double post (actually I'm not that sorry) but I've also noticed as well as the bottom menu being missing, I can't load maps or test because as soon as I try and test, it says something about "dummy editor-test resource" and then I have to disconnect from the editor.

Basically, my map editor is totally FUBAR'd. :redhotevil:

Bump.

This is what it says about the test resource (which apparently doesn't exist when I looked in the resources folder).

ic47z5.jpg

Try to uninstall MTA, delete the whole MTA folder manually and then install it back again.