does everyone use trainers?

Guest darksideguk

Grabbed this mod a couple of days ago, but it seems almost impossible to kill most people. Ive killed a couple but running people over and shootin people is doing nothing 99% of the time, whats the deal. Everyone cheating or is this just the netcode?

probably a little of both.....

as good as we can make the netcode there are still some HUGE limitations of trying to make a single player game MP...

as a result things just may not seem quite right at times...... but we are working on dealing with cheaters and stuff for future versions.... keep in mind its our very first release for MTAVC.

Kent

Simple way to find out when someone is using a trainer or not. shoot them if they fall to the ground and dont die thats just pure lagg or they are timeing out. if they stand there and dont fall could eather be someone has bad aim or hes using a trainer :P

I look forward to seeing future versions, i only found you when my ASE updated and showed your web url, i never had VC on pc only on ps2 but soon as i see there was a multiplayer mod out, (online gta was my dream) i downloaded a copy of VC :lol: i mean i went out and bought a copy.

keep up the great work. turning an offline game into an online one is 1 hell of an accomplishment. 8)

I have to say, great mod. But, the reason im porsting in here is because it goes with the trainers. Because of the vast amount that use trainers, common bugs in MTA lead to yelling, crying, etc. on the servers. This also leads to the accused person being banned. I've been accused of using trainers, but i never use them. I just wish people wouldn't act gay and learn that this is a BETA and some things that are like cheats aren't always caused by trainers. They are just a simple bug in MTA.

Note: 0.1 is the version #. Look at it. It's an early mod. There is gonna be bugs. Don't whine over it.