Looking for Scripters

Hi guys. I'm looking for a scripter. I'm going to put up my server soon but I need another Gamemode. The gamemode description is:

Death Zone (Gamemode):

There are two teams in the survival gamemode. The red team is the attackers. The white team is the defenders. The white teams motive is to stay alive and get rid of the red team. When a person in the red team kills a person in the white team, the person joins the red team with full health. The red teams screen becomes faded red. The weather is always a thunderstorm or sandstorm. The teams are:

Red Team Weapons: Katana (2 hit kill), Armour (Blocks two hits from white team's shotgun).

Red Teamkill: No.

Red Team Skin: 162 (added blood)

White Team Weapons: Shotgun (5 hit kill, 20 ammo), Nightstick (20 hit kill)

White Teamkill: No.

White Team Skin: 284

Admin Team Weapons: Minigun (100000 bullets), Chainsaw, Flamethrower (100000 ammo), Cloak.

Admin Teamkill: Yes.

Admin Team Skin: 61

I know that many people ask this, put I was just wondering if anyone would like to help me out. I already have 10 gamemodes but I need this one last one. This server will be in DP2.3.

Anyone? It's hard for me to script it, I can't get mta:sa race to load so I can't make maps. If someone scripts this, they will be an admin in my server. If you can script, or make good, zombie like maps, sign up here. You will get admin rights so its worth it!

No, admin rights aren't worth it, ffs.. If someone can script and wants to be admin, they'll start their own server. On a side note, you should reconsider your admin team's "perks" as no player in their right mind is gonna play on a server with that unfair premises.