problem MTA server with a dynamic external ip

Hi all , I want to creat a server on MTA race (258 maps), but I cant connect with my external DYNAMIC ip (change everytime :shock: ).

I know, other players use this ip to connect to the server, this ip is named host in the server browser.

I cant see it in the game monitor.com and in the server browser and just me can connect to it with my normal ip (192.168.1.100).

And I do all the things we need to do ( open ports, configure firewall... )

I launch the server and connect with the quick connect option with my external ip and im stuck with the message timed out !

24537990.png

16590043.png

82137882.png

Yea ! I know that, my interne ip is (192.168.1.100)routor port 1 (192.168.1.101)routor port 2 ... thats work, but only me can connect, the other use my external ip, but it change everytime and the server cant appear in the server browser... , the solution I think is to have a static ip with PPPoE , PPTP ? In the past I can connect to my server with my internal and external ip and I can see it in the server browser xD (server and game on the same pc) do I change my config "NO". I just change my modem and I have a dynamic now , the next thing is "my modem accept or not PPTP PPPoE" :?

The only thing I want to know is "MTA server work with an dynamic ip" or I have another problem ?

• 1 month later...