Cars blowing up?

Okay so I run the Freeroam game mode and correct me if I'm wrong, lil_Toady's admin script. I hit F1 and it opens the FR_GUI, so I spawn a car. And I have no clue why, but if its not used it gets blown up! This happens to other people on my server aswell. Even if I spawn the car from the admin script! The problem is we only leave the car for about 30 seconds so... yeah. Anyone know about this problem/how to remove the cars blowing up?, as I assume it's to keep the spawning to a minimum.

Help is greatly appreciated ;D!

Oh. I only have the following resources;

admin (Newest version)

ajax

car_locks

freeroam (Newest version)

helpmanager

IRCEcho

KIHC

killmessages

mapmanager

no_speed_blur

playerblips

resourcebrowser

resourcemanager

speedometer

webadmin

webmap

I always thought it was to prevent car spamming, but this is extremely weird. Is there a way I can narrow down which one it could be? Maybe its the admin script itself as I downloaded one somewhere on MTA Resources.

Sorry for the double post D:!

I fixed it, and anyone who has this problem can get it fixed by using this resource instead:

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1521069/S ... clefix.zip

I edited the timer to delete all the SPAWNED vehicles every 12 hours, I made it so instead of it exploding, it just disappears, and lastly I also edited 2 max cars per player to 3. Change it as you wish, just wanted to make sure people knew that meta.xml has the 3 settings for these issues.

;)