The Real San Andreas MTA - RP

headern.png

serverinfo.jpg

Opening: 16.45 GMT+1 on the latest Nightly version.

IP: 88.191.109.17 port 22006

Forums: http://www.trsa.exofire.net

Version: TRSA - RP v1.0

Host: Menace 2 Society

features.jpg

Player Features

Player Position saving wherever you are when you stop playing there you will spawn again when you rejoin

Hunger System, you now have to eat to keep your hunger up else you will probably faint

Skin changing which is only allowed at Binco's clothes shop

Mobile phone system which allows you to call and receive calls if you have a mobile phone

Player damage system for when driving and crashing that reduces a players health depending on how big the hit was

Vehicle Features

Setspawn the vehicle, set it's spawn point for when the server restarts

Engine won't start automatically, you will need to start it, also you control the lights and locks of the car

Fuel system

Keyset, a secure code of your choice which is needed to unlock the car

Mileage metre

Mechanic system. Your car will break down if it is damaged to much, you would have to get it fixed at a mechanic

Change owner. If you are fed up of your car you can always sell it, just change it's owner after getting the money

Don't panic if your car stopped with no fuel! You can fill up fuel in a can and then go fill your car up

You can also own as many cars as you like!

To buy a car you would have to go to a dealership where you place your order. Then the dealer forwards the order to the car importer who gets your brand new car to be delivered to the showroom

Other features

Bank system. You can deposit and withdraw money from the bank to keep it safe.

There are also apartments that can be rented by contacting one of the admins. They will cost a certain amount of money every week.

... and more to come in future updates

factions.jpg

There are several jobs on TRSA. These are:

Police

Medics

Taxi Drivers

DMV (Departement of motor vehicles) employees

Sweepers

Mechanics

Vehicle dealers and importers

... and more to come in future updates

trsa.jpg

Edited by Guest
Hunger System, you now have to eat to keep your hunger up else you will probably faint

Mobile phone system which allows you to call and receive calls if you have a mobile phone

Player damage system for when driving and crashing that reduces a players health depending on how big the hit was

Engine won't start automatically, you will need to start it, also you control the lights and locks of the car

Fuel system

Mechanic system. Your car will break down if it is damaged to much, you would have to get it fixed at a mechanic

Change owner.

To buy a car you would have to go to a dealership where you place your order. Then the dealer forwards the order to the car importer who gets your brand new car to be delivered to the showroom

Don't panic if your car stopped with no fuel! You can fill up fuel in a can and then go fill your car up

All of these seem like drawbacks. I know that's basically how RP is.. just something I probably wouldn't enjoy (sreh)

Nooooooooooo... Not more RolePlay server...

Too much FR, RP and Race these days. What happened to the DM days of 0.1 -> 0.5 :P Really need to setup a TDM/Stealth server, lol.

Fuel system

Change owner.

All of these seem like drawbacks. I know that's basically how RP is.. just something I probably wouldn't enjoy (sreh)

Nooooooooooo... Not more RolePlay server...

Too much FR, RP and Race these days. What happened to the DM days of 0.1 -> 0.5 :P Really need to setup a TDM/Stealth server, lol.

I have contact with a big SA-MP server, that may will open a TDM server on MTA: SA 1.0. I'm the scripter then and they will host the server. So may there come a San Fierro Team Death Match in MTA: SA 1.0.

sounds cool .. good luck with your server. =)

Nooooooooooo... Not more RolePlay server... :cry:

Yaaaaay... more RolePlay servers ... :D

ps. i'm actually not a RP fan (i'm more into deathmatch/freeroam servers) .. but seriously... (well made) RP servers will help mta to get a much more players. :wink:

• 5 weeks later...

I had this idea awhile ago and might have told it sometime but I'm not sure if I did or not. My idea for a RP server to make it interesting was -

- players are part of different gangs (ie. 6 gangs of ten players per gang per se) who make money doing different tasks (maybe doing different jobs or the like)

- all gangs start with a 'barebones' base at a location of their choice and after gang members get enough money, they are able to purchase different base components to make the base stronger (different grade walls, traps, man-controlled SAM sites, etc.)

- when bases are built up enough, some players can play offence and attack while some players stay back at the base and play defence

This is just a thought, even though it might or might not solidify into anything.

I had this idea awhile ago and might have told it sometime but I'm not sure if I did or not. My idea for a RP server to make it interesting was -

- players are part of different gangs (ie. 6 gangs of ten players per gang per se) who make money doing different tasks (maybe doing different jobs or the like)

- all gangs start with a 'barebones' base at a location of their choice and after gang members get enough money, they are able to purchase different base components to make the base stronger (different grade walls, traps, man-controlled SAM sites, etc.)

- when bases are built up enough, some players can play offence and attack while some players stay back at the base and play defence

This is just a thought, even though it might or might not solidify into anything.

Sounds more like a TDM, but sounds great!