Please developers add angles to "getPedBonePosition" func.

Gobe

Is a "bone" considered as an element on MTA? I went on MTA's wiki, and I noticed that "bones" aren't in the list. If it isn't, it would be cool to add it as an element because of the "Attachelements" function is interesting for me if it can work with bones.

I was thinking of using GetPedBonePosition function or something called like that, but it doens't give me the angle of it. If I haven't got the angle of it, it won't look realist if I attach, for example, an object to the hand, will it?

I'd like something like this:

Edited by Guest

With GetBonePosition, we can only get the position of a bone, and not the angle, this means that if I attach for example, a burger to it it won't look realist, cause i ain't got the angle of it, right?

on this video:

The elements are rotating with the bones, it was when we had that old function, it was getting the angle of the bones.

Watch the getPedBonePosition, "Returns the x, y, z world position of the bone. ", not rx, ry, rz. It's really missing to me :( .

Please developers, add angles for the getPedBonePosition, this is really missing to me.

I think we need attachElementToBone function. From positions of bones we (at least me :)) can calculate angles only in two axes. Using getPedBonePosition needs some scripting to make attaching server-side. In SCM scripting it's possible to attach objects to bones and you can also set offset. If it's possible in SCM scripting, then it should be possible to make something like that in MTA too.

I think we need attachElementToBone function. From positions of bones we (at least me :)) can calculate angles only in two axes. Using getPedBonePosition needs some scripting to make attaching server-side. In SCM scripting it's possible to attach objects to bones and you can also set offset. If it's possible in SCM scripting, then it should be possible to make something like that in MTA too.

+1 here, I'd love a copy of that SCM function, it would be really cool to me.

• 1 month later...