Public beta #2 details

jhxp

Discovered texture problem: sometimes the rainbow map didn't load textures, and other times it would load textures perfectly. I upped a picture of this "problem".

Also, sometimes my computer lagged... Concidering i have a Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT and a Q6600 Processor, i should have absolutely no lag what so ever.

got a fuck-load of crashes to start with, then i actually read the instuctions and installed the new version of directx 9, got 1 more crash a min after that, and then everything was great. (lots of maps wouldnt load on the race server, but that may have been an irrelevant bug)

got the verification bug, along with everyone it seemed...

Edited by Guest

The Valhalla Gaming server was great. THe script was awsome, although i've expirianced some (bugs?)...

firstly, most of the time when I connected I Couldn't use my mouse to rotate the camera, but mouse for GUI worked..

Next, after playing a short while my skin lost it's textures and other players with same skin had their textures lost too (dunno if it was same for them, but my client didn't show colors on skin.. i dun remember the id... that tanned guy with pink shirt and a glden chain...)

However the lag for all of the players were almost identical meaning it was not their connections, but the server's which means that there was a huge advance in the synch.

Glad to have participated.

Thanks for the test MTA...

The race server was fun :D I want the maps lol :P, but i did get some errors with MTA client verification thing and loads of time outs.. But my internet did keep disconnecting so i cant really blame this on mta.

Hope we get another BETA before the big release :)

Edit:

Vahallas script updates are awsome :*( Im spose to be scripting a server like that for a mate :o:'(