Public beta #2 details

jhxp

• MTA Team

Public Beta #2 is running.

You shouldn't need to install anything else apart from the MTASA beta 2 installer (well, maybe a latest DirectX with SDK updates too if you don't have it yet - if you ran nightlies fine you should already have it).

Like it was mentioned earlier, server runs a roleplay mode. If you want to join the test, you need to follow the rules of the server (you'll see them once you connect).

The test has ended. Thank you for participating.

ew, i get an error saying client "MTA client verification failed" >:\

V

I already have. All logged in etc.

download -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... layLang=en

download -> http://www.jhxp.net/personal/MTASA-1.0-Beta-V2.exe (it's the second mirror and the only one which worked for me)

ps. you will get connection timeout though, cause the server is full all the time :lol:

thanks ;). i managed to join in the end and make my character,...then it stopped... lol.

Hey,

when i went into the server,created account and everything,i saw some driving cars in the background of the login screen.

The cars were driving vertically,which means that they had their front in the ground and rear in the air.

I have to agree with SATAN there,it was too laggy and i noticed that others had it too.

This beta test really failed tbh.

I got that "MTA Client Verification failed" error for 1 hour until mabako told me how to fix it.

Then, finally joined, registered and created a character, I only had a black screen.

The others told me to rejoin a few times but this didn't fix it.

Later, when 2 other servers have been opened, i went to the race one.

There was another big issue: I couldn't correctly respawn, so i always had to reconnect when i died.

I really doubt (and actually find it better) MTA will be released "shortly after this beta test" as there are major issues left to be fixed.

Later, when 2 other servers have been opened, i went to the race one.

There was another big issue: I couldn't correctly respawn, so i always had to reconnect when i died.

I really doubt (and actually find it better) MTA will be released "shortly after this beta test" as there are major issues left to be fixed.

That was a pretty old version of race, you might wanna check if it happens on the latest one.

I just finished having a little play on this beta and within just over an hour’s worth of action, I crashed once. I gave a few minutes on race, while the rest of the time was spent playing some old classic team deathmatch and various other gamemodes. I rarely experienced any lag and overall I thought it was a good test.

I just finished having a little play on this beta and within just over an hour’s worth of action, I crashed once. I gave a few minutes on race, while the rest of the time was spent playing some old classic team deathmatch and various other gamemodes. I rarely experienced any lag and overall I thought it was a good test.

Me to about the lag. But i think that cuz my bad pc and the huge amount off players online.