Vice City in San Andreas

Do you mean with scripting or with single-player. If you edit all files single-player just like a total conversion. You can create a special server for all players that have the same total-conversion. GTA Criminal Russia or something did the same thing.

Well.. Isn't Vice City's dffs and txds with same format as San Andreas'? If so, you can replace the models with engine functions and build a vice city in some interior for example :P Maybe you'd need some conversion too.. Also you might get coordinates from vice city data files. Although this might prove a bit challenging since there's a custom objects streamer limit iirc.

the problem you will have is vice city is built up of thousands of objects, converting those to some sort of script will take a long time not to mention I have serious doubts on how our engine functions can handle them (they struggle with some of Johnline's maps with way less objects) and the other problem is the download.. downloading a few gigabytes isn't really an option for some people

the problem you will have is vice city is built up of thousands of objects, converting those to some sort of script will take a long time not to mention I have serious doubts on how our engine functions can handle them (they struggle with some of Johnline's maps with way less objects) and the other problem is the download.. downloading a few gigabytes isn't really an option for some people

In the GTA Ultimate (LC2SA and VC2SA) do you have the normal gta world, and the liberty city world, and the vice city world...

If they did add extra objects, how to do this in MTA?

In the GTA Ultimate (LC2SA and VC2SA) do you have the normal gta world, and the liberty city world, and the vice city world...

If they did add extra objects, how to do this in MTA?

Not possible.

And what about the world height and width? Because I want San Fierro replaced with Vice City, and Los Santos replaced with Liberty City.

Do you want to do this with MTA, or in-game?

He wants everything in MTA. I'm pretty sure that when you have many custom objects the client will crash eventually.

I somehow have a hunch that writing to any directory other than to clientside resources folder will not happen ever with MTA. Basically what you are asking Thehookerkiller01 is for MTA to modify another program.. Even when dp2.3 added MTA folder to San Andreas directory, it wasn't that good idea, but at least connecting to a server wouldn't change anything there. But you are asking that if you connect to a server, it would possibly damage/modify another installed program. That will not happen.

Ahw :(

What I want is that the clientside mod install his on the GTA, when you join the MTA server.

But that isn't possible :(

The only way to have the vice city map on MTA:SA, you need to set up a server for a total conversion mod like San Vice or GTA:United. Or you can maybe create one by your self, but that to much work for what already done is.

You just go to the gtaforums go to the topic off the mod, and say you open a mta server for SanVice/United. Set a password on the server so people who don't have the password can't go inside you server.

• 9 months later...