Free Hosts

Hi guys, I want to make a server that is free. A scripter told me he can make his own server with his own program for free. I was wondering if anyone could share what program I can use that can create a free server? Please tell me the name of the program and a short tutorial. Thanks!

Hi guys, I want to make a server that is free. A scripter told me he can make his own server with his own program for free. I was wondering if anyone could share what program I can use that can create a free server? Please tell me the name of the program and a short tutorial. Thanks!

first for free i think he means in his own computer, and to make a server its not just a program.

The server, along with the rest of MTA is completely free. The thing is, if you don't own a dedicated server and are serious about hosting a more professional server, you will most likely have to part with some cash for the hosting, that's all.

If you're planning on running a server you intend to have more than 4 internet-based players on, do yourself a favor and forget it. :P

There's nothing more to it than to run the server exe, really... assuming you've got port forwarding (google it) and firewall permissions in order.