BIG FPS- problem

Hai,

My problem is that I've got very big FPS (1000+), so the game runs so quickly I can't play normally. I don't have any hacks/cheats or other software. I have reinstalled the game 3 times already. I tried deleting gtasa.set file. I tried setting frame limiter on. Always same, after some time playing, it begins run like with speed hack, look at this :

Edited by Guest

If you have a low FPS, the most likely problem is that your computer is from before World War II. Make sure it meets the requirements and a little more than that. (MTA takes a little more than "vanilla" SA.)

If it does meet requirements, try (re)installing graphics drivers, make sure your PC is clean from malware and viruses.

I don't have any viruses / malware software. I have already tried reinstalling nVidia graphic drivers from nvidia.com site drivers updater, still it's same. Gforce 8800, 1GB rams, Windows xp, Athlon 64x2

Edited by Guest

im running dual core AMD with no problems ( although i do have a windows xp amd processor ( K8 ) driver installed )

you might need to turn the frame limiter on in gta itself

its under display options in gta single player

it might help and might not but i hope it does

the driver i have for amd dual core was installed by windows update ( just look in add/remove programs if your on xp not to sure about vista )

im running dual core AMD with no problems ( although i do have a windows xp amd processor ( K8 ) driver installed )

The drivers fix the issue. That's why you're not having this issue.

Anyway, indeed the link seems to not be working anymore. How wonderful.

You can look up the driver on google, or, if possible, in windows update. (like HeavyAir said)