[REL] RCG - Roller Coaster Generator plugin for editor

DakiLLa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*awakens from forum slumber* ROARRRR

I don't post on forums much these days, but I must commend you for a very cool plugin. If we ever make a map editor demo video, we may need to show this off for the plugin feature :)

Thank you :)

But i really need to do this rcg more stable, but its really hard, because map editor's developers did not count this kind of plugin, where you can create, and delete a lot of elements, and move a hundreds of objects, at the same time. I dont blame them. And of course, there are some unidentified bugs in rcg too :)

If you'd like to help out on the editor, it would be much appreciated - I know Talidan finds it hard being the only person who does. The same applies to anyone else - the code is publicly available, feel free to make patches for it.

I cant install this thing i past it where it need and when i open the map editor and try to scroll with the mouse scroll on icons down it nothing happens i got MTA 1.0 :( PLS help me i need it much!!

Seriously i need this plugin why no one whant to help me?I just need someone to say how to do it(It can be with pics :oops: ) becuse i do that it is say in the topic but dosent work!!

You have to extract the compressed stuff in your MTA directory/server/mods/deathmatch/resources, now then run a server, to do that : double click on the mtaserver.exe in the directory : MTA folder/server, a black screen appear. Now type in the black screen start editor

after type in the black screen start rcg or start rcg16 if you have the 1.6

after do that , connect to your server using your local ip in the game , in the option quick connect, your port is 22003 or 22004

I make a good map, I prefere to play it in MTA race mod, cause I dislike and dont very know how work a race map in DM, just a bad thing in the mta race mod, is the objects limit is bad, less than in DM, in MTA race mod you have 250 objects maximum in 600/600 and another limit.if the object is big, the limit is under 250, I see that in the option dbg_pools 1

Is just a little bad thing VIVA MTA race mod

I have got a Big problem D: !

All objectpoints are gone + objects

PLS help :S i dont know what to do....:( :(

You saved this map and after you opened it and tested it? Then sorry, but i dont know the solution for this yet. Its a freeroam/editor bug. I've tried to find the solution for that, but i dont really know the editor test mode, i dont know why child elements doesnt appear...

nonono it's not cause of editor bug. The problem is AFTER i set checkpoints/pickups on it they are disapeared. Or better said when i set the map on "race" gamemode. I tested it on local server and there are all the objectpoints with objects disapeared

//e: I can send you the map without checkpoints/pickups, could you try what will happen if you make checkpoints on it and change the mode to race?

I have this bug, my solution is to convert my map into a MTA : race mod map. Now, the objects cant be lost, impossible to lost an object and its most easyer to creat pickup and checkpoint, after I can reconvert my map into a MTA : DM mod and tadam the objects are there or restart editor and restart server and restart editor ... can fix this bug

MTA DM have a lot of bug and make me nervous, I dont want to lost a big big map, when the map is on MTA:race Is like ouf ! The map is finish and safe !

All my race maps is on the MTA : race mod and for a strange reason my race ressource dont work in MTA : DM , my pickups look like a garbage when I want to add a pickup :shock:

I have MTA DM just for DM game and DM maps, but the true reason is cause this amazing rcg plugin is on MTA DM

MTA : race you rock , buuuut just on XP

I have this bug, my solution is to convert my map into a MTA : race mod map. Now, the objects cant be lost, impossible to lost an object and its most easyer to creat pickup and checkpoint, after I can reconvert my map into a MTA : DM mod and tadam the objects are there or restart editor and restart server and restart editor ... can fix this bug

MTA DM have a lot of bug and make me nervous, I dont want to lost a big big map, when the map is on MTA:race Is like ouf ! The map is finish and safe !

All my race maps is on the MTA : race mod and for a strange reason my race ressource dont work in MTA : DM , my pickups look like a garbage when I want to add a pickup :shock:

I have MTA DM just for DM game and DM maps, but the true reason is cause this amazing rcg plugin is on MTA DM

MTA : race you rock , buuuut just on XP

If i put it onto mta:race the objects are still gone...i tested it before. :?:cry:

its work, if your map file have all your objects try this : type restart editor and restart rcg, test the map (look in your current objects if you can see a long list) , if not work try to restart your server and type that two thing when the server is open, I dont remember the order and if you are in the server or not, but if I have this bug again, I will say exactly what we need to do. I find another bug, I dont know if its the rcg and if other have this thing to :

after 1 houre of editing without left the game, this bug appear : When I want to test the map without the race definition, cause my race mod didnt work, the camera stay at the same place and cj go down slowly and vibrate (xD) on the screen , now I cant quit the test mod and the only thing to stop that is to close and restart my server, but if I dont save my map, eurfff , I can lost it. If I save my map when the bug is there, but I dont know , cause I do not touch the test button, is the only thing to do to know if the bug have already begin, if I save my map , I lost a lot of objects , like 500 objects to 250 objects. When I quit the game I see that in the server :

45214340.png

All guys , make a backup of your map !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one promblem. i just cant understand how to use that thing. i watched that tutorial video and and there is that one step where i need to click that point thing and it should open some object menu i quess but when i click it, it just open some like setup screen and i have no idea what to do. so i cant even start :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...